In today’s world where the use of Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) is projected to increase for deposits and other services currently provided by tellers, MC Systems has risen to prominence in the market in Jamaica by providing excellent Sales and Support for Diebold ATMs island-wide.
As the Diebold partner in Jamaica and the Cayman Islands, MC Systems currently services over 50% of all the ATMs in Jamaica. In addition to our island-wide coverage by Technical Support Personnel, in Jamaica we have Multiple Parts Depots across the island to support our ATM break-fix and Preventative Maintenance services. This allows us to maximize ATM availability for our customers by minimizing the downtime related to hardware break-fix issues.
We are proud to be associated with the Diebold Inc. brand as Diebold Opteva ATMs boast scalable design on a modular platform, heightened security features and enhanced cash handling. In addition to Sales and Support for the seven models of Diebold Opteva ATMs currently on the market, our ATM Sales and Support include value-added services such as:
- Campaign Office which allows for personalized and targeted marketing at the ATM
- Journal Office which allows for the uploading of files remotely from the ATM
- The Cash Recycler which allows for deposits to be instantly verified and used in replenishing the ATM
- TheEnhanced Note Acceptor and Bulk Note Acceptor which facilitates large cash deposits
- IDM capabilities for cheque scanning and deposit
Our ATM services continue to be acclaimed by our customers as well as Diebold. In 2012, MC Systems was the recipient of an award from Diebold for introducing the first Cash Recycler Machine to the Caribbean. As our brand suggests, MC Systems strives to be a trail-blazer in innovation in the ATM solutions we offer to our customers.