In designing any solution, it is important to take the time to understand the business and all its moving parts. We immerse ourselves in your business to analyze the systems and customize a solution, using industry-leading technology, that is proactive and comprehensive, not only addressing the current challenges but predicting and satisfying future needs for growth and meeting operational targets.
MC Systems is the best friend an IT Department could ask for. Let our team of highly skilled engineers and industry-leading partners give you expert advice and support on the latest trends and challenges in digital transformation and IT best practices for your business. Let us assist in developing end user policies and procedures, and help you to plan your business continuity and disaster recovery strategies to keep your business running securely, and efficiently.
MC Systems’ certified engineers have years of experience in solutions implementations, using the best devices and software services to keep your information systems and data center online, enabling your end-users to work efficiently without system lags, and maintain a seamless and secure connection amongst all users and services.
Server and Storage Solutions
We provide the most stable and robust server and storage solutions to manage your data and business processes. Whether it’s on-premises, in the cloud, or a hybrid environment, we handle Exchange Email Migration, Active Directory Setup and Deployment, Patch Management for servers and clients, Redundancy Planning and Virtualization, and SAN & NAS Deployment.
- Servers ( Tower, Rack, Blade)
- Network Attached Storage
- Server Operating Systems and Applications
- Storage Area Networks
In every business, effective communication among systems is essential. We design networks by aligning your business’ needs with the best industry standards. If you’re looking for the best switches and routers to manage data traffic, wireless connectivity solutions and Unified Communications for your mobile work environment, or UTP and Fibre Cabling to keep you buildings connected, MC Systems has the right solution for you.
- Network Switches and Routers
- Wireless Access Points and Controllers
- PBX/IP Telephony
As technology rapidly advance, the need to safeguard data increases exponentially. Be proactive, protect your data and your business from potential threats using network firewalls with intrusion protection, anti-virus and anti-spam applications to filter out harmful content at the gateway of your network. We also provide services to setup up secure Remote Access and Multi-factor Authentication for users, Operating System Hardening and Stand-Alone Security Applications. Together, these systems and services work to form a safety net around your business, keeping you out of harm’s way.
- Firewall Appliances
- Provisioning of User Access Controls
- Data Use and Protection Policies
- Security Software
Printing and Personal Systems
Equip your team with end-user devices and applications that have the best performance and security for the tasks at hand. MC Systems partners with industry leaders to bring you the best desktops, laptops and printers that have been engineered to keep teams working safely and efficiently.
- Managed Print Services (MPS) – monitors and controls how printer are used within your organization to increase efficiencies in processes and reduce related costs
- Desktops, Laptops and Thin Clients
- Operating System and Application Software
- Microsoft® Windows and Office Products, Adobe Creative Cloud
It’s not enough to have the best systems without the best support. MC Systems understands mission critical.
Don’t have the dedicated internal resources to support your systems? We do. When it comes to keeping your business online, we have the expertise and support services you need:
- Preventative Maintenance – stopping the problem before it starts
- Service Level Agreements – guaranteed response times and on-call services
- Manufacturer’s Warranty Support – parts and labour and onsite support
- 24×7 Infrastructure Monitoring and Report Generation – make informed decisions with current, complete and relevant reports on system usage and activities